The ERMES Group gathers together research institutes, competent authorities and industry associations, sharing their expertise in the field of transport emission modelling to produce the most up-to-date emission estimation tools for policy making and policy implementation purposes.
In line with the third point under mission - become a reference point both at European and international level for mobile emissions modelling and related topics - ERMES looks beyond the borders, promoting collaboration and knowledge exchange among European and extra-European partners.
Interactions with external Organizations are also encouraged, and contacts with the following Institutions and Bodies are already in place:
- • Office of Transportation and Air Quality, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- • Air Policy Division, Hong Kong Environmental Protection Department
- • International Sustainable Systems Research Center (ISSRC)
- • Sistemas Sustentables (SCSS)
- • TFEIP secretariat - task force on emission inventories and projections for the Convention on Long-range Trans-boundary Air Pollution (CLRTAP)
- • IPCC's Task Force on National Greenhouse Gas Inventories