TAP2014, The 20th International Transport and Air Pollution Conference
Graz, 18-19 September 2014
The deadline for Abstract submission has been extended to March 15th.
ERMES research teams usually stand for high quality papers and presentations, so you are strongly encouraged to submit. This year’s main theme will be energy efficient transport and its implications to air quality. Special focus will be given to the following topics:
- Emissions Measurement and Modelling
- Tunnel and Remote Sensing Measurements
- Greenhouse Gas Emissions from Transport Modes
- Energy Efficient Technologies
- Future Technologies, Electric Vehicles and Alternative Fuels
- Real Drive Emissions
- Forecasts, Policies and Scenarios in Transport
- Urban Air Quality, Traffic Management and Evaluation
- Intelliegent Transport Systems
- Non Road (Ports, Rail, Mobile Machinery)
- Particle Number and Matter from GDI
- Non Exhaust PM
- Primary and Secondary Aerosols
- Source Apportionment
Looking forward to meeting you at the TAP2014 Conference!
To view this newsletter in your browser click here.